Welcome to the Beacon College Curriculum page
The Beacon College Curriculum Learning Aims:
- To achieve maximum personal independence and active community participation.
- To empower self-advocacy through effective communication for choice and control.
- To aspire to ambitious personal pathways, progress and achievement within a functional context.
- To develop and maintain social opportunities, health and wellbeing.
- To ensure continuity of life-long learning and on transfer to Post 19 destinations.
Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
Please use the links below to explore the intent, implementation and impact of our curriculum